Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Sad Love Story




Today I cried, and I hope it would be the last tears. I may say that I'm okay, but when I blink my eyes, the tears fall, and it is an irony. Life is full of sarcasms, dramas, ups and downs.
It is easy to fall in love, or even to spit the words of love. I wish I could see more than what my eyes capture, more than thousand of colors that my eyes capture, more than whatever lingers right in front of my eyes. Because all this while, I fall in love, being happy, being dumped, and it is actually cycles. The same thing happens over and over again.
Why did I break up? Well ,it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles.
I just wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have. I just wonder how it feels, when it is all over. Wonder how it feels, when I just have to start anew.
Life like this would be fun. Tears, laughter, ups, downs. Yet, people still put themselves into it, though they know that it would end up with heartbroken. Thanks to someone, to make me realize this situation. All this while it is just my knowledge, but today, it is in my thought, keeps playing on my mind. I am just a human, and always be a human. I may not have anyone else in my life anymore, but I have my God, together with me.
Dear God, please forgive me. For everything I've done, and for my stupidity of not being able to find out the silver lining. Sometime I just have to holdmy head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.But it is not as easy as ABC. .

-MAK-
11.05pm, 25.12.2010

1 comment: