Friday, May 7, 2010

Melankolia hati

Christmas in the summer
and I saw the moon, next to the sun
sitting alone, thinking of what am I going to do
Tho I would never open my heart to get broken,
but to shed a tear is a major pain for me

This tear, it pains me
now the cat is outside the bag,
keep pushing on, then you got nowhere to go
I've found my destiny
and if the moon could speak
speak of nothing but do not crap me by the tears

No matter how much did I try
I've never seen the smile that I put on your face
this sadness sickens me
and I am getting mine

And if one day we are no longer here
please, do not miss this place, do not miss this moon
It sees what happens here
I tried to smile to the old days, but there's nothing left

Lover, when the dawn comes,
things are going to be scattered and located
and tonight will be a memory

so please remember
I was there for you, and you were there for me
the time was yours and mine,
and we were wild and free

Christmas in the summer,
there lies a seed,
far beneath, in the bitter snow
take care of it with your love,
because I can never give it a love anymore
so that in the spring,
it becomes a rose.

1 comment: